A Party Club is a one-time club for children to hear the Gospel. These clubs are filled with fun games to play while learning Bible verses and other Biblical lessons. Party Clubs take place in churches, neighborhoods, and public schools. The focus is around a theme, a holiday, such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Thanksgiving. The lesson taught may be a Bible story or simply a lesson incorporating the Gospel and growth applications into a story of a famous Christian Leader. If you would like to host a Party Club, please contact us. In some cases, we can provide teachers.
Here is an opportunity to reach the children of your neighborhood no matter how heavy your schedule! This program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child.
To help kids hear the way of salvation, a Party Club combines some elements of a Good News Club® in a party setting. It can be held once a month, several times a year or only once a year.
Kids Love Parties
Child Evangelism Fellowship has prepared Party Club teaching kits on a number of themes, from Christmas and Easter to generic topics such as missionary stories or a watermelon party.
Each kit contains a complete party guide with a full-color visualized Gospel story, suggested games, songs, invitations, etc. Everything you need!
Why plan to have a neighborhood party for children?
You may find yourself in one of the following situations:
- You are concerned about the terrible things happening to children and want to have a positive impact.
- You've always wanted to begin a Good News Club® for your own children and their friends, but your time has not permitted a weekly commitment.
- You've had a 5-Day Club® and you want to have a continued ministry to the children who attended.
- Your church is involved in an extensive outreach program in church-family neighborhoods.
- You'd like to hold a Party Club in several different neighborhoods to reach as many children as possible.
- Whatever your circumstances, remember, it is God's desire that every child in your neighborhood, city and country knows the Savior.
Who can attend?
5-Day Club is open to all boys and girls between the ages of five and twelve, regardless of religious background. Parents are welcome to attend the club with their child.
Who teaches the club?
Christians who are concerned for the spiritual well-being of children teach the club. These teachers have received specialized training from CEF and are carefully screened as required by the child protection policy of CEF.
Is there any cost?
There is no charge for children to attend. An optional missionary offering will be taken each day.
How will the club benefit children?
Children will learn: biblical principles, moral values, character qualities, respect for authority.
Will children be safe?
CEF has taken specific steps to insure the safety of every child. All club workers have been carefully screened as required by the child protection policy of CEF.